Any injection molder can make components, but our customers turn to us for more than just our injection molding capabilities. GW Plastics Contract Manufacturing (GW/CM™) provides our customers with the unique opportunity to take advantage of a single-source provider for their products. When we say we’re your partner from concept to market, we mean all the way through product development, tooling, molding, assembly, and packaging. This means a better value for our customers to work with someone who truly understands their product from beginning to end.
Global, market-leading companies turn to GW Plastics as a natural extension of their own production capabilities to injection mold and assemble their products. In addition to our precision plastic and Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) injection molding and tooling expertise, we support a full range of secondary processes including automated and manual assembly, testing, decoration, packaging, and shipping services in the United States and Ireland with lower cost alternatives in China and Mexico.
- Cleanroom and whiteroom automated and manual assembly
- Precision mechanical assembly
- Ultrasonic and plasma cleaning
- Solvent and UV bonding
- Thermal welding and ultrasonic welding
- Ultrasonic staking and insert placement
- Vision inspection
- Laser marking
- Pad printing and decoration
- Product testing and validation
- Product packaging including form-fill-seal, tray lidding, and pouching
- Contract sterilization
- Material management control
- Shipping and logistics support