JOB TITLE: IT Technician
DEPARTMENT: Management Information Systems
REPORTS TO: Director of MIS
The IT Technician assists senior MIS personnel assess user needs, provides help desk support, develops functional specifications, analyzes/resolves issues, tracks warranty support, and procures and implements software/hardware tools.
Assist senior MIS personal:
- Provides first line help desk support.
- Maintain MIS New User Requests.
- Consult users to determine hardware, software, and system functionality.
- Diagnose and remedy first line system (hardware and software) issues.
- Setup and install (PC) hardware and software.
- Coordinate equipment and supplies requisitioning.
- Maintain hardware and software licenses (Warranty).
- Administer user accounts and E-Mail.
- Monitor malicious/illegal software activity.
- Serve as Network Administrator’s backup/assistant.
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent work ethics with a commitment to highest level of performance.
- Associates Degree or training and experience in Information Systems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical capabilities.
Learn about the area and lifestyles in the region surrounding this job opportunity
If applying for the position below, please upload your resume below or fill in and submit our job application. To accomplish this, please follow these easy steps:
Download our Interactive PDF Application Form and save it to your computer
Open the document, and type your responses directly into the required fields
Save the completed file back to your computer
Select the blue “Apply for Job” button below, and Include this attachment in your completed form.