JOB TITLE: Machine Specialist B
DEPARTMENT: Mold Division
REPORTS TO: Production Quality Manager
The Machine Specialist B’s primary role is to perform entry level machining operations and other general as-assigned duties that support the overall production and maintenance goals of the Mold Division.
- Operate manual lathe, milling, and grinding machines for electrode mounting and other sub-component work.
- Measure components that are being manufactured to assure correctness.
- Assure that components are completed on time.
- Perform heat treat operations as required under direction of the Production Quality Manager.
- Perform general shop maintenance duties as needed ranging from machine maintenance to shop maintenance.
- Act as back-up for our Maintenance and PMC personnel.
- Communicate status of work to supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Vocational instruction in the machining or building trades.
- Ability to do basic operations on milling, lathe, and surface grinders.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Basic computer skills including Excel.
Learn about the area and lifestyles in the region surrounding this job opportunity
If applying for the position below, please also fill in and submit our job application. To accomplish this, please follow these easy steps:
Download our Interactive PDF Application Form and save it to your computer
Open the document, and type your responses directly into the required fields
Save the completed file back to your computer
Select the blue “Apply for Job” button below, and Include this attachment in your completed form.