JOB TITLE: Maintenance Team Leader
DEPARTMENT: Bethel Operations – Machine/Facility Maintenance
REPORTS TO: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
The Maintenance Team Leader will be responsible for directing all daily machine and building maintenance activities, controlling spare parts inventories, administering comprehensive Preventive Maintenance and Machine Calibration Programs, and supporting mold maintenance activities as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interfacing with all departments and directing unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Coordination of all daily building/grounds maintenance activities and janitorial services.
- Work order generation for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Maintaining a Computerized Preventative Maintenance/Calibration Management System.
- Interfacing with Production Control to schedule machines down for Preventive Maintenance and Calibration.
- Weekend and night time A1 priority call in support and rotating schedule maintenance.
- Set up and maintenance of spare part parts numbering system.
- Completion and recording of preventative maintenance work.
- Responsible for the day to day functions to ensure machines are up and running.
- Requisitioning of spare parts.
- Stocking of spare parts.
- Expediting of spare parts.
- Returning warranty parts to OEM.
- Maintaining computerized spare parts inventory.
- Kiting of parts and specialized tools for scheduled maintenance.
- Reporting on maintenance activities scheduled vs. unscheduled maintenance, PM adherence, budget adherence, inventory levels and turnover, machine down time, etc.
- On-going maintenance support of all automation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or one to two years technical apprenticeship or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in reading and interpretation of documents such as blue prints, schematics, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply appropriate mathematics principles necessary in maintenance preparation.
- Mechanical aptitude and capacity to employ common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills; some knowledge of PC based computer software such as MS Word 6.0, Excel 5.0, and program management software.
- Proven leadership skills to develop a team approach that will ensure quality and productivity within the department.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to twist and turn to move heavy objects.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
Learn about the area and lifestyles in the region surrounding this job opportunity
If applying for the position below, please upload your resume below or fill in and submit our job application.
To accomplish this, please follow these easy steps:
Download our Interactive PDF Application Form and save it to your computer
Open the document, and type your responses directly into the required fields
Save the completed file back to your computer
Select the blue “Apply for Job” button below, and Include this attachment in your completed form.