JOB TITLE: Technical Engineering Manager
REPORTS TO: Avenue General Manager
The primary role of the Technical Engineering Manager is to lead the technical, tooling, and process engineering activities within Avenue making sure that quality, time, risks, costs, and project resources are utilized efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that molds and/or manual or highly automated equipment are designed and built to strict internal standards.
- Review and critiques molds and/or associated manufacturing equipment designs to ensure proper functionality, low maintenance, and ease of manufacturing projects.
- Oversee the quality and validation requirements and standards to ensure compliance with safety and regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with the Manufacturing, Design, and Quality teams to review the status of projects and budgets, manage schedules, and prepare status reports.
- Manage the relationship with clients when assessing technical issues and developing resolutions.
- Lead program management and advise the Management team of any necessary adaption to project plans.
- Support the Sales team and Quotations Manager on costings of new projects.
- Full ownership of Post Manufacturing Reviews
- Plans, initiates, qualifies, and properly documents all mold revisions and project details.
- Support the Avenue Toolmaking Apprenticeship program.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Engineering or Project Management qualifications with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant technical experience in Tooling or Injection Molding.
- Excellent relationship management, client servicing, and presentation skills.
- Proven Project Management and problem solving skills.
- ISO regulations knowledge is required, ISO 13485 knowledge is preferred.
- Strong organization skills.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Energetic and self-driven.
Learn about the area and lifestyles in the region surrounding this job opportunity
If applying for the position below, please upload your resume below or fill in and submit our job application. To accomplish this, please follow these easy steps:
Download our Interactive PDF Application Form and save it to your computer
Open the document, and type your responses directly into the required fields
Save the completed file back to your computer
Select the blue “Apply for Job” button below, and Include this attachment in your completed form.