GW Silicones delivers cost-effective, single-source solutions for precision Liquid Injection Molding (LIM) and manufactures Liquid Silicone Rubber (LSR) components and assemblies for the healthcare and automotive markets. LSR/LIM is used in many mission-critical applications where failure is not an option. Experience in precision tight-tolerance components with exceptional shot-to-shot repeatability and commitment to zero-defect manufacturing continue to make GW Silicones a supplier of choice.
GW Silicones specializes in application-specific material selection, product design and development, in-house precision tooling, and advanced Liquid Injection Molding (LIM) technologies designed to eliminate waste and ensure the highest quality products. Along with a variety of contract manufacturing services such as heat curing, sterilization, assembly, pad printing, and packaging, GW Silicones is a trusted partner for quick prototypes, flawless launch, and reliable continuous production.
Headquartered in Royalton, VT, GW Silicones’ state-of-the-art, highly-automated Class 8 cleanroom facility is designed for low volume through high volume production.
Liquid Silicone Rubber Manufacturing Capabilities
- Design for Excellence (DfX) including DFM product development
- Fast and economical prototyping with production-representative tooling
- Advanced LSR mold-making expertise and full in-house production capability
- Multi-shot and multi-material molding for enhanced product functionality and lower cost
- Precision micro-molding for tight-tolerance parts with exceptional shot-to-shot repeatability
- Contract manufacturing and secondary operations for single-source production
LSR Healthcare Manufacturing Solutions
- Balloon catheters
- Wound drainage and surgical instrument handles
- Infusion sleeves and test chambers
- Fluid management and ear plugs
- Dental applications
- Shunts and septums
- Silicone seals, stoppers, gaskets, valves, and clips
LSR Automotive Manufacturing Solutions
- Liquid and vapor sealing
- Electrical connectors
- Spark plug boots
- Tactile, soft-touch buttons