JOB TITLE: Maintenance Technician
DEPARTMENT: San Antonio
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager/Safety Officer
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for all work necessary to maintain molds in proper working condition to support production needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for keeping offices, break rooms, and bathrooms clean.
- Responsible for keeping outside grounds trim and clean.
Preventive Maintenance – Will work alongside maintenance technician as well as alone in the following areas:
- Scheduling regular P.M. requirements.
- Performing actual P.M. duties.
- Recording and filing related data.
- Be able to analyze data to determine possible problem areas, and communicate problems to the Maintenance Manager.
- Repair of machines and auxiliary equipment. (i.e., oil leaks, adjustments, calibrations, etc.)
- Maintain spare parts inventory and supplies required for P.M. program.
- Develop an ongoing improvement plan for maintaining equipment. (P.M. program.)
- Other tasks assigned by the Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Technician. (i.e., cleaning machines, screw and barrel maintenance, building maintenance.)
- Mechanically inclined, self-motivated, required.
- Electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical knowledge, preferably with industrial equipment, desired.
- Computer skills a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Technician Training/School, desired.
- Must be flexible to work off shift/staggered schedule to meet P.M./production requirements.